Quick tips for crafty activities.
Are you looking for fun activities to do with your toddlers? If you do, please visit (if you’re from the Chicago area) Millennium Park and its Family Fun Festival presented by Target. My parents and I went there over the weekend and it was a lot of fun! The huge tent provides arts and crafts activities for us little ones that guarantee hours of fun and learning! To boost my creativity I kept busy drawing and I even made my own little puppet made out of a sandwich bag!
Below are a few tips to encourage your toddler to get creative:
- Allow your toddler to explore and get messy!
- Don’t do an activity with an intentional plan but instead let us take the lead!
- Help us create (usually making art bigger works better for us!)!
- Use unconventional materials to make art or crafty things (I played with glitter, paint, glue, etc.)!
- Allow us to move around – we don’t like to sit still!
Now…let the fun begin! Happy Crafting!