Feeding the Ducks – A Toddler Must!
Lately, one of my favorite activities are feeding the ducks! We have many duck ponds in our neighborhood and we noticed that every time we go, more and more ducks show up! I’m especially fond of ducks because they come in all shapes, sizes and colors.
However, there are a few guidelines on what to feed ducks, see below.
- Plain scrambled eggs
- Diced tomatoes and mild veggies
- Hardboiled eggs
- Bread, pasta, bread products, popcorn, pretzels, chips, crackers, etc.
- Cookies, cakes, ice cream, sugared snacks
- Seeds, nuts, seeded breads or crackers
- Chocolate (yet – do you know a toddler who shares chocolate? I don’t!)