Five joys of having boys!
We are a lot of fun – let me tell you that!
- We love our mommies! You’ve heard of the term “mama’s boy”, right? Well, it’s true. I’m a mama’s boy at heart!
- We make you feel like a gourmet chef! I pretty much eat whatever daddy and/or mommy cook for me! Mommy says “there’s nothing like having a good eater (me!!) who make you feel like your cooking is actually good, even if you’re making cereal!
- We don’t need fancy clothes! Yep, no extravagant wardrobe is necessary when you’re having boys – we’re just as comfortable in diapers and/or PJ’s!
- No drama! I might be a young tot still but I can guarantee you that you will have less drama with a boy than with a girl!
- We get dirty and love it! Yes, girls find it yucky to get dirty but we love it!
What are your experiences raising boys vs. girls?